This instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions. The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016
• Manage Exchange Server 2016
• Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016
• Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures
• Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services
• Implement and manage high availability
• Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016
• Configure message transport options
• Configure message hygiene and security options
• Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
• Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016
• Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Voor het programma van e-learning >>> KLIK HIER<<<
1 – Configuring message transport
2 – Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
3 – Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
4 – Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
5 – Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
6 – Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
7 – Implementing client connectivity
8 – Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 high availability
9 – Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
10 – Managing recipient objects
11 – Configuring message hygiene and security
12 – Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
• Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
• Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
Microsoft examen 70-345
(Let op; Ter voorbereiding op dit examen zijn twee trainingen nodig namelijk nl 20345-1 en 20345-2
Klassikaal: 4 dagen
Open leercentrum: 5 dagen
E-Learning: 90 dagen