Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips. This course teaches you how to:
• Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
• Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
• Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
• Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
• Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
• Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
• Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
Intermediate-level software developers
Day 1: Building the Foundation
• Introduction to Developing on AWS
• Choosing a Data Store
• Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
• Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Day 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
• Working with Events
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Day 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
• Developing Secure Applications
• Caching Information for Scalability
• Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
• Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
• Familiarity with AWS services
• A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
Klassikaal: 3 dagen