Moving to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud and Microsoft Azure (CXD-252) (CX-CXD-252)
This course is a combination of the modular training offerings Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud (CXD-250) and Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Microsoft Azure (CXD-251).
Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Microsoft Azure. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services. Additional Azure considerations include maintenance and power management. Learn to configure Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway as a service within Citrix Cloud or as managed machines in your datacenter or on the Azure platform for remote access.
This course is currently based on XenApp and XenDesktop 7.13 components and Citrix Cloud.
• Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
• How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
• Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS
• Integrate Citrix Cloud and XenApp/XenDesktop with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in an on-premises environment moving to the Citrix Cloud and deploying their XenApp and XenDesktop workloads on Microsoft Azure.
• Module 1: Introduction to Citrix Cloud
• Module 2: Citrix Cloud Connectors
• Module 3: Introduction to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
• Module 4: Managing the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
• Module 5: Providing Access with StoreFront and NetScaler in Citrix Cloud
• Module 6: Public Cloud Considerations
• Module 7: On-Premises Migration to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
• Module 8: XenApp and XenDesktop on Azure Overview
• Module 9: XenApp and XenDesktop Integration with Azure Active Directory
• Module 10: Connecting to Microsoft Azure
• Module 11: Deploying Apps and Desktops using Machine Creation Services
• Module 12: Providing Access to End Users
• Module 13: Maintaining Infrastructure and VDAs in Microsoft Azure
• Module 14: Plan for a Successful POC
Experience deploying and managing XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in on-premises environment. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:
• Virtual machine management
• Azure Resource Manager portals
• Bekendheid met ten minste één hypervisor (XenServer, Hyper-V of vSphere)
• Enige kennis en ervaring met certificaatbeheer, SSL en beveiliging
Na 30 juni 2018 dien je de klassikale training CXD-252 te volgen en vervolgens een online test met een duur van ongeveer 1 uur af te leggen.
Klassikaal: 5 dagen